Global Power Generation industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global power generation industry’s value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include raw materials, component manufacture, generation and end-users.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global power generation industry. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
- The global power generation industry is expected to generate total revenues of $1,580.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 2.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 22,962.2 TWh in 2017.
- For now fossil fuels remains the dominant source of power in the United States. However, the makeup of the energy mix is changing. Coal is frequently being beaten by natural gas and insufficient time has passed to assess if the changes to coal written into law by President Trump will have a meaningful impact.
- The global power generation industry consists of four distinct stages: raw materials, component manufacture, generation and end-users.
- Power generation can be divided into three board areas: fossil fuel, renewable energy and nuclear. Companies building and operating power plants tend to stick to a limited range due to the highly specialized nature of each technology.
- End-Users are mostly limited to governments due the vast costs involved in designing, developing and constructing power plants.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global power generation industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global power generation industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global power generation industry value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global power generation industry value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global power generation industry value/supply chain
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global power generation industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global power generation industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global power generation industry?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global power generation industry?
- Who are the top competitors in the global power generation industry?
- What are the key stages of the global power generation industry value/supply chain?
*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***