The OGJ Databook is a digital PDF file containing the most popular 2017 surveys and data tables from the Oil & Gas Journal and Offshore Magazine.
- January Forecast & Review and Mid-Year Forecasts
- Worldwide Spring Construction Survey
- Worldwide Gas Processing Survey
- Worldwide Ethylene Survey
- OGJ 100/OGJ 150
- Worldwide Fall Construction Survey
- Worldwide Refining Survey
- Worldwide Oil Field Production Survey
- Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Discoveries
- Top 10 Drilling Contractors
- Stimulation Vessels
- Mobile Rig Construction Upgrades (MODU)
- Pace Refining Margins
- Spot Market Natural Gas Price Henry Hub
- Worldwide Crude Oil Production
- Nelson Refinery Construction Index
Format / Pages
PDF / 248
Customers Also Viewed
The Worldwide Refinery Survey and Complexity Analysis combines the Worldwide Refinery Survey with the Nelson Refinery Complexity Index. The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Refinery Survey is the...
Summary The OGJ Databook - Historical is a compilation digital PDF files containing the most popular surveys and data tables from the Oil & Gas Journal and Offshore Magazine from...
Summary The OGJ Databook is a digital PDF file containing the most popular 2016 surveys and data tables from the Oil & Gas Journal and Offshore Magazine. Contents ...
2017 Energy Salary Report - Summary Report Conducted in December 2017, this survey provides self-reported information on compensation in the energy industry. Respondents were national and...
Summary The biennial PennEnergy Enhanced Oil Recovery Survey and associated articles have uncovered a new future for EOR in conjunction with the emerging unconventional plays. The...