Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (Anadarko or 'the company') is one of the world's largest independent exploration and production companies. It is primarily engaged in exploration and production of natural gas, oil, condensate, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). The company operates in the Americas and Asia-Pacific. It is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas and employed 5,800 employees as on December 31, 2015.
- Detailed information on Anadarko Petroleum Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Anadarko Petroleum Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Buy
- Gain understanding of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Anadarko Petroleum Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***