Apache Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Apache Corporation (Apache or 'the company') is engaged in the exploration, production, and development of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). The company operates in the US, Canada, Egypt and the UK North Sea. It is headquartered in Houston, Texas and employed people 3,860 as on December 31, 2015.
- Detailed information on Apache Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Apache Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Apache Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Apache Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Apache Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Buy
- Gain understanding of Apache Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Apache Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Apache Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***