"Canada Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2023", is a comprehensive report on crude oil refinery industry in Canada. The report provides details on oil refineries such as name, type, operational status, and operator, apart from capacity data for the major processing units, for all active and planned refineries in Canada for the period 2013-2023. Further, the report also offers recent developments as well as latest contracts awarded in the country’s oil refinery industry.
- Updated information related to all active and planned refineries in the country, including operator and equity details
- Information on CDU, condensate splitter, coking, catalytic cracking and hydrocracking capacities by refinery in the country, where available
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and IPOs in the country’s crude oil industry, where available
- Latest developments and awarded contracts related to crude oil refineries in the country.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s crude oil refining industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s major crude oil refining assets and their performance in the country
- Analyze the latest developments and awarded contracts related to the country’s crude oil refining industry.
*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***