The most comprehensive ethylene survey available. Contains information on all ethylene producers worldwide. Spreadsheet of ethylene plants worldwide with location, capacity, feedstocks, etc.
Contains information on all ethylene producers worldwide with location, capacity, feedstocks, etc. In addition to capacities, the survey lists the top 10 producers, a region breakdown, top 10 complexes and upcoming expansions. As of January 1, 2015, global ethylene production capacity was down by more than 2 million tonnes/year (tpy) from the same period in 2014 to about 143.8 million tpy, according to the Oil & Gas Journal's latest survey of the industry.
- Total nameplate capacity (mt/y) (where available)
- Ethane, propane, butane, naphtha & gas oil-percent of typical feedstocks or feedstock mixture on which listed capacity is based
- Net interest in percent (if joint venture)
Reasons to Buy
- Spreadsheet format
- Ability to sort
- Ability to create pivots
- Ability to analyze across all fields
- Includes the Oil & Gas Journal's PDF article about the survey
Single User, Multiple Users, Historical and Past Year Surveys are available