The OGJ Databook - Historical is a compilation digital PDF files containing the most popular surveys and data tables from the Oil & Gas Journal and Offshore Magazine from 2011 to 2021
- January Forecast & Review and Mid-Year Forecasts
- Worldwide Spring Construction Survey
- Worldwide Gas Processing Survey
- Worldwide Ethylene Survey
- OGJ 100/OGJ 150
- Worldwide Fall Construction Survey
- Worldwide Refining Survey
- Worldwide Oil Field Production Survey
- Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Discoveries
- Top 10 Drilling Contractors
- Stimulation Vessels
- Mobile Rig Construction Upgrades (MODU)
- Pace Refining Margins
- Spot Market Natural Gas Price Henry Hub
- Worldwide Crude Oil Production
- Nelson Refinery Construction Index
PDF / Excel (2021)
Customers Also Viewed
Summary The OGJ Databook is a digital PDF file containing the most popular 2017 surveys and data tables from the Oil & Gas Journal and Offshore Magazine. Contents ...
Summary The 2020 OGJ Databook is a digital PDF file containing the most popular 2020 surveys and data tables from the Oil & Gas Journal Magazine. Contents Surveys...
Summary All seven current* construction projects : Refining Pipeline Gas Processing Petrochemical Gas-to-Liquid LNG Sulfur *Some surveys have been discontinued...
Summary The 2021 OGJ Data Workbook is an Excel workbook containing data of the most popular 2021 surveys from the Oil & Gas Journal Magazine. Ready for immediate download...
Conducted since 2015, this data set will help firms in assessing compensation trends across the energy industry. You will be able to evaluate salary, bonus and vacation across oil & gas, power...