GlobalData’s "Power Annual Deals Analysis 2017", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financings in the power market. The report provides detailed information on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), equity/debt offerings, private equity and venture capital (PE/VC) and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in 2017. The report provides detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the past five years, categorized into deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report discloses information on the top PE/VC and advisory firms in the power industry.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Oil & Gas in Algeria industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Algeria oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent - BOE) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Algerian oil and gas market generated total revenues of $9,054.3m in 2017, representative of a CARC of -11.2% during 2013-2017.
- Market consumption volume increased at a CAGR of 5.8% during 2013-2017, to total 434.5 million BOE in 2017.
- Algeria is the leading natural gas producer in Africa and the second-largest natural gas supplier to Europe. The country is estimated to hold the third-largest deposits of shale gas resources in the world.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Algeria
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Algeria
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Algeria oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Algeria oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Algeria oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Algeria oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Algeria's oil & gas market?
*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***