Oil & Gas in Iraq industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Iraq oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent - BOE) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The market generated revenues of $18,675.5m in 2017, representative of a CARC of -10.2% during 2013-2017.
- Market consumption volume increased at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2013-2017, to total 359.8 million BOE in 2017.
- Iraq has the fourth-largest oil reserves in OPEC, estimated at 148.8 billion barrels in 2016, and is the second-largest producer in the group behind Saudi Arabia. Although it does have natural gas reserves, these are relatively minor compared to other countries.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Iraq
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Iraq
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Iraq oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Iraq oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Iraq oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Iraq oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Iraq's oil & gas market?
*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***