Planned and under-way LNG construction projects including terminal and storage construction projects worldwide. The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Construction Survey is the source for this survey.
With data updated in May and November, this semi-annual survey captures information on planned and in-progress construction projects for LNG worldwide.
- Company Name
- Construction Location
- Plant Capacity
- Expected completion date & status
- Project Cost
Reasons to Buy
- All data is presented in a spreadsheet format for easy manipulating
- Data can be sorted and used to create pivot tables and graphs for easy representation
- Analyze specific fields or all fields of data
- Integrate with other data to identify strategic decision-making opportunities
- Get Oil & Gas Journal's analysis of each survey as a PDF article
Single User, Multiple Users, Historical and Past Year Surveys are available
Customers Also Viewed
Summary The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Refinery Survey is the source for this survey. Capacity for 19 processes are detailed as available. Contains information on all...
The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Production Report is the source for this survey. Listings feature worldwide oil production by country, company, field, depth, discovery date, and gravity...
The Worldwide Refinery Survey and Complexity Analysis combines the Worldwide Refinery Survey with the Nelson Refinery Complexity Index. The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Refinery Survey is the...
2017 Energy Salary Report - Summary Report Conducted in December 2017, this survey provides self-reported information on compensation in the energy industry. Respondents were national and...
Summary The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Refinery Survey is the source for this survey. Capacity for 19 processes are detailed as available. Contains information on all operating...