Planned and under-way refinery construction projects. The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Construction Survey is the source for this survey.
With data updated in May and November, this semi-annual survey captures information on planned and in-progress refinery construction projects.
- Company Name
- Construction Location
- Refinery Capacity
- Expected completion date & status
Reasons to Buy
- All data is presented in a spreadsheet format for easy manipulating
- Data can be sorted and used to create pivot tables and graphs for easy representation
- Analyze specific fields or all fields of data
- Integrate with other data to identify strategic decision-making opportunities
- Get Oil & Gas Journal's analysis of the survey as a PDF article
Single User, Multiple Users, Historical and Past Year Surveys are available
Customers Also Viewed
Summary The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Refinery Survey is the source for this survey. Capacity for 19 processes are detailed as available. Contains information on all operating...
The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Production Report is the source for this survey. Listings feature worldwide oil production by country, company, field, depth, discovery date, and gravity...
New! 12- Month Subscription Data 1992 - March 2022 US Gulf Coast US PADD II US East Coast US West Coast NW Europe Mediterranean Far East From July 2022 US Gulf Coast...
New! 12- Month Subscription Data Total U.S Crude Oil Exports Time Period 1/1969 thru 12/2022 Frequency Monthly Product...
New! 12- Month Subscription Data US Gulf Coast US Midcontinent Refining Margins Residue Gas Revenue Liquids Revenue Gas Purchase Cost Operating Costs Cash Operating...